Your healing journey is personal — and your information is too. We're committed to keeping it that way.
Relay Health Inc. (“Relay,” or “Company,” or “we,” or “us,” or “our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and personal information.
For purposes of this Policy, “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. It does not include de-identified or aggregate information, or public information lawfully available from governmental records.
Personal Information We Collect and Have Collected in the Past 12 Months – Sources and Categories
In the 12 months preceding the date of this Policy, we have collected your Personal Information when you accessed our Services and through other interactions with us, subscribed to our social media accounts, requested information about our Services or products, emailed or called us, registered for an account, placed an order for purchase, received points or other membership rewards, completed a survey or membership form, submitted a review or evaluation of our Services and/or our products and services, or voluntarily provided information to us through our Services, email, or phone call. We will continue to collect your Personal Information from the same sources.
The categories of Personal Information we have collected from these sources during the 12 months preceding the date of this Policy, and will continue to collect, include the following:
- Personal Identifiers: Name, email address, telephone numbers, billing and shipping addresses, account log-in information (e.g., usernames and password), IP address, purchase history, images (e.g. if you choose to set a profile picture), contacts (if you choose to share progress updates with an external supporter), and other similar information and unique identifiers.
- Commercial and Financial Information: Records of products ordered or considered; other purchasing or consuming histories; and credit or debit card information or other payment information.
- Internet or other electronic activity information: Device and browser type and information regarding your interactions with our Services and advertisements, including your browsing and search history on our Services and the length of time spent on certain pages of our Services, and other details about your browser, operating system or device.
- Inferences derived from the categories of Personal Information above.
Purposes for Collection of Personal Information
Disclosure of Personal Information For Business Purposes in the Past 12 Months
The following chart describes the categories of Personal Information that we disclosed to third parties for a business purpose in the 12 months preceding the date of this Policy:
Categories of Consumers’ Personal Information
- Personal identifiers: Name, email address, telephone numbers, billing and shipping addresses, account log-in information (e.g., usernames and password), IP address, and other similar information or unique identifiers.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information: Device and browser type and information regarding your interactions with our Services, details about your browser, operating system or device.
- Commercial and financial information: Records of products ordered or considered; other purchasing or consuming histories; and credit or debit card information or other payment information.
- Images (e.g. if you choose to set a profile picture) and contacts (if you choose to share progress updates with an external supporter)
Categories of Third Parties With Which We Shared Personal Information for a Business Purpose
- Service providers that assist us in operating, analyzing, and displaying content on our Services; provide business analytics information; provide website hosting and assist with other IT-related functions; provide marketing materials or special promotions; communicate with you via email or postal mail; deliver customer support; process your payment information; verify and manage customer information; provide security services and cloud-based data storage; and provide legal and accounting services.
- Service providers that provide data security services and cloud-based data storage; host our Services and assist with other IT-related functions; provide marketing materials or special promotions; and provide business analytics information.
- Service providers that assist us in processing your payment information to complete your orders and purchases; verify and manage customer information; deliver customer support; facilitate email communication; provide security services and cloud-based data storage; provide marketing materials or special promotions; provide analytics information; provide business analytics information; and provide legal and accounting services.
Additional Information About How We May Disclose Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information as required or permitted by law to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or government request, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is legally required or otherwise necessary to protect our rights and property or the rights, property or safety of others, including to law enforcement agencies, and judicial and regulatory authorities. We may also share your personal information with third parties to help detect and protect against fraud or data security vulnerabilities. And we may share or transfer your personal information to a third party in the event of an actual or contemplated sale, merger, reorganization of our entity or other restructuring.
Sale of Personal Information
We do not, and have not, sold any Personal Information to third parties.
You may set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Many web browsers also allow you to block cookies. If you block cookies you may not be able to access certain parts of our Services. You can disable cookies from your computer system by following the instructions on your browser or at www.youradchoices.com.
Personal Information of Minors
Relay does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under 16 without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under 16, we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our systems. Any minor under 16 must seek and obtain permission from a parent or guardian to use our Services.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors of our Services have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us, including but not limited to emails, newsletters, or text messages. To discontinue or unsubscribe from receiving such communications from us, please contact us at email@example.com or contact our customer service at (385) 410-4256, or text STOP to cancel any automated messages. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
We retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period, the amount, nature and sensitivity of your Personal Information are considered, together with the necessity and purposes for the processing (including, whether such purposes can be achieved through other means) and the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of the personal information. In exceptional cases (e.g., in pending litigation matters or where the law requires us to) your Personal Information may need to be kept for longer periods of time.
Links to Other Web Sites
Acceptance of Terms
We are committed to ensuring that our communications are accessible to people with disabilities. To make accessibility-related or report barriers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Contact Us
Relay Health Inc.
971 S University Ave. #1022, Provo UT 84601